Canton, OH and Columbia, MD
High-Value Manufacturing (Automotive)
Leveraged Recapitalization and Merger of Equals
Designer and manufacturer of engineered plastics and fluid flow solutions for the automotive, consumer, and industrial markets
Active. Evaluating add-on acquisitions to extend product diversity and global reach
Recapitalization of Bowles Fluidics Corporation followed by a merger of equals with DLH Industries. The prior owners and management teams invested in the transaction.
- Leading designer and manufacturer of engineered plastics and fluid flow solutions
- Leverage technology leadership, responsive engineering, and manufacturing and assembly process expertise to secure additional content on OEM vehicle platforms
- Achieve significant revenue cross-selling synergies within the combined company
- Capitalize on potentially transformative growth opportunities related to camera wash systems and evolving automotive material trends
- Achieve enhanced scale, product diversity, and management depth in North America while exploring global expansion opportunities
© 2016 MPE Partners, All rights reserved.