Graham joined MPE Partners in 2016 as a Principal and was promoted to Partner in 2018. He currently serves as a director of DreamLine and previously served on the board of Polytek Development Corp. Prior to joining MPE, Graham worked closely with and served on the boards of several family- and entrepreneur‐owned companies.
Prior to joining MPE, Graham was a Vice President at Windjammer Capital. Prior to that, Graham was a Principal at Sentinel Capital Partners and a Vice President at H.I.G. Capital, both private equity firms focused on entrepreneurial lower middle market companies. Graham began his career at Bowles Hollowell Connor & Co., a middle market investment bank.
- Colgate University (B.A. in Economics)
- MIT Sloan (M.B.A.)
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.
- MPE Partners Announces Polytek Development Corp’s Acquisition of Alumilite Corporation
- MPE Partners Announces Polytek Development Corp’s Acquisition of Raw Material Suppliers
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in DreamLine
- MPE Partners Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company Polytek Development Corp. with California Medical Innovations
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.