Peter joined Morgenthaler in 1987 and in 2012, along with Partners Joe Machado and Karen Tuleta, formed MPE Partners. As an MPE Partner, Peter is actively involved in all elements of deal origination, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, and portfolio management. Peter currently serves as Chairman of B&E Group, Bettcher Industries, dlhBOWLES, and Plastic Components, Inc. He led or co-led many realized portfolio company investments from Morgenthaler legacy funds including, Avtron, Satellite Logistics Group, Enginetics Aerospace, and Mark Andy.
Previously, Peter worked in the investment banking group of McDonald & Company Securities (now KeyBanc Capital Markets), where he concentrated on mergers and acquisitions.
- Amherst College (B.A. in Political Science)
- Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- B&E Group
- Bettcher Industries
- Plastic Components, Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Bettcher Industries, Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company B&E Group with Safe Fuel Systems
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Plastic Components, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Closes MPE Partners II at $250M Hard Cap
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company, Bowles Fluidics Corporation, with DLH Industries, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Acquisition of Bowles Fluidics Corporation
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of B&E Group, LLC