Michael is a Vice President of MPE Partners and currently serves as a director of dlhBOWLES, Garmat USA, and MSHS Group. In 2017, he rejoined the MPE team while attending Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, where he completed his M.B.A. in 2018. Michael was previously an Associate with MPE from 2014-2016.
Prior to this, Michael was an Associate at Capstone Partners, a middle market investment bank focused on mergers & acquisitions. He also spent time with Fidelity Investments. Michael has completed all three levels of the CFA examination.
- Wake Forest University (B.S. Mathematical Business)
- Kellogg School of Management (M.B.A.)
- Garmat USA
- MSHS Group
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in Ideal Aluminum, LLC
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of MSHS Group
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in Garmat USA, LLC
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company, Bowles Fluidics Corporation, with DLH Industries, Inc.