Graham joined MPE Partners in 2016 as a Principal and was promoted to Partner in 2018. He currently serves as Chairman of Garmat USA. Graham previously served on the boards of DreamLine and Polytek Development Corp. Prior to joining MPE, Graham worked closely with and served on the boards of several family- and entrepreneur‐owned companies.
Prior to joining MPE, Graham was a Vice President at Windjammer Capital. Prior to that, Graham was a Principal at Sentinel Capital Partners and a Vice President at H.I.G. Capital, both private equity firms focused on entrepreneurial lower middle market companies. Graham began his career at Bowles Hollowell Connor & Co., a middle market investment bank.
- Colgate University (B.A. in Economics)
- MIT Sloan (M.B.A.)
- Garmat USA
- MPE Partners Announces the Sale of Glass Technology Concepts, LLC
- MPE Partners Closes $420M Fund III
- MPE Partners Announces Investment In Arizona Shower Doors
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in Garmat USA, LLC
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.
- MPE Partners Announces Polytek Development Corp’s Acquisition of Alumilite Corporation
- MPE Partners Announces Polytek Development Corp’s Acquisition of Raw Material Suppliers
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in DreamLine
- MPE Partners Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company Polytek Development Corp. with California Medical Innovations
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of Polytek Development Corp.