Provider of critical repair, replacement, and maintenance services for utility customers across the gas, electrical, telecommunications, and water end markets.
Active. Seeking add-on acquisitions.
Recapitalization of the company. MPE partnered in the transaction with the Founder, who retained significant ownership.
- Leading full-service provider of critical repair, replacement, and maintenance services to utilities
- Tenured relationships with blue-chip utilities due to an exemplary track record of safety, quality, and project execution
- Significant industry tailwinds due to robust demand for the modernization of utility infrastructure
- Expand the company’s geographic footprint by leveraging existing relationships with large, national utilities as well as strategic greenfield investments
- Increase the skilled labor pool by adding effective in-house and external recruitment capabilities
- Attractive strategic add-on pipeline to augment geographic expansion as well as access to new customers or end markets