Constantine was promoted to Partner in 2022 after rejoining the firm as a Principal in 2021. He is a director of Hi-Tech Industries, Ideal Aluminum, and Waterfront Brands, and was a former director of Bettcher Industries. Constantine was previously an Associate at Morgenthaler and Senior Associate at MPE from 2010 to 2013. During that time, Constantine was actively involved in several realized portfolio company investments from Morgenthaler legacy funds including Avtron, Enginetics Aerospace, and Satellite Logistics Group.
Prior to rejoining MPE, Constantine was a Principal of The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm. He also spent time with the private equity firms Norwest Equity Partners and CapitalWorks. Across these firms, Constantine executed several investments of family-, entrepreneur-, and ESOP-owned companies in the lower middle market. Constantine began his career as an investment banking analyst at Wachovia Securities (now Wells Fargo Securities).
- The Ohio State University (B.S. in Business Administration with Honors)
- Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business (M.B.A. as a Fuqua Scholar)
- Hi-Tech Industries
- Ideal Aluminum
- Waterfront Brands
- MPE Partners and Waterfront Brands Announce the Acquisition of Tide Tamer
- MPE Partners Promotes Elefter to Partner
- MPE Partners Announces Strategic Investment in 3D International
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Hi-Tech Industries
- MPE Partners to Sell Bettcher Industries to KKR
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Waterfront Brands
- MPE Partners Announces an Investment in Ideal Aluminum, LLC