Matt has been with MPE Partners since the firm’s inception. Matt was promoted to Partner in 2018. He currently serves as Chairman of Plastic Components, Inc. and a director of 80/20, Bettcher Industries, MSHS Group, and Teel Plastics. Previously, Matt served as a director of dlhBOWLES, Polytek Development Corp, and Trachte. Matt joined Morgenthaler in 2007 as an Associate and re‐joined in 2011 after receiving his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Matt was actively involved in several realized portfolio company investments from Morgenthaler legacy funds including Avtron, Phillips & Temro, and Satellite Logistics Group.
Prior to joining Morgenthaler, Matt was an Analyst at Harris Williams & Co., a mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused on middle market companies.
- Washington & Lee University (B.A. in Economics and Politics)
- Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- Bettcher Industries
- MSHS Group
- Plastic Components, Inc.
- Teel Plastics
- MPE Partners Announces Investment in 80/20 Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of MSHS Group
- MPE Partners Closes $420M Fund III
- MPE Partners Announces the Sale of Trachte USA
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Teel Plastics
- MPE Partners Announces Bettcher Industries’ Acquisition of Cantrell
- MPE Partners and Plastic Components, Inc. Announce the Acquisition of Syracuse Plastics of North Carolina
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Bettcher Industries, Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Plastic Components, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Recapitalization of Trachte, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Merger of its Portfolio Company, Bowles Fluidics Corporation, with DLH Industries, Inc.
- Morgenthaler Private Equity Announces the Acquisition of Bowles Fluidics Corporation