Nick is a Vice President of MPE Partners and currently serves as a director of DecoArt, Garmat USA, and Teel Plastics. He previously served as a director of 80/20 and Plastic Components, Inc. Nick joined the MPE team in 2020 after graduating from Harvard Business School, where he completed his M.B.A. Prior to joining MPE, Nick was an Associate at Apax Partners. Prior to that he was an Investment Banking Analyst at Deutsche Bank in its Financial Sponsors Group.
- University of Wisconsin (B.B.A. in Finance and Accounting)
- Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)
- Garmat USA
- Teel Plastics
- MPE Partners Announces the Sale of Plastic Components, Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of DecoArt
- MPE Partners and Plastic Components, Inc. Announce the Acquisition of Sports Molding, LLC
- MPE Partners Announces Investment in 80/20 Inc.
- MPE Partners Announces the Recapitalization of Teel Plastics